Almost all of EnChroma styles and indoor and outdoor lenses can be customized for your personal prescription. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop Our Collections and select your favorite frame style and lens type.
- Click on the "BUY IN PRESCRIPTION" button and choose either Single Vision or Progressive.
- Add the glasses to your cart, proceed to checkout, and make your purchase.
- Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email requesting your prescription information.
1. Make sure your prescription contains:
- Prescription information for both right and left eyes.
- Pupillary Distance (PD) number. Pupillary Distance is the distance (in millimeters) between the center of your pupils (see diagram below).
2. Your prescription should be within these ranges:
- Single Vision: SPH -4 to +3 CYL -4 to +4
- Progressive: SPH -4 to +3 CYL -4 to +4 ADD +1 to +3
3. Your prescription must be current. Most prescriptions need to be renewed every two years. Also, be sure that your prescription is signed by your eye care professional.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for prescription orders to be made. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.